Comments Received on Proposed Enforcement Policy on Reporting Errors Caused by Embezzlement of Committee Funds
On October 20, 2006, the Commission issued a proposed enforcement policy regarding reporting errors that result from a misappropriation of funds. Comments received in response to that notice appear below. For more information on this proposed policy, visit our Policy Statements page.
These documents are in PDF format which requires the free Acrobat Reader available from Adobe Systems.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists/ [Cover e-mail], by Ronald Szabat
- Ada M. Fisher
- Michael Forrester
- Indiana State Medical Association / [Cover e-mail], by Julie Reed
- Camden McConnell
- Cleta Mitchell, Foley and Lardner LLP
- Name Withheld, Comment Excerpted by Audit Division from Enforcement Action Response
- Rhiannon Ryan, FEC Compliance Analyst
- State Medical Associations (Multiple)
- Steve Israel for Congress, by Joel Schleifer