Help with Reporting and Compliance
In an effort to promote voluntary compliance with the law, the Commission offers assistance to candidates, committees and others involved in federal elections. This page provides links to many of the resources the agency makes available. If you don't find an answer to your question here, please contact the FEC's Information Division, toll free at 800-424-9530 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click on your state to access reporting dates and other applicable compliance information, including independent expenditure periods, coordination timeframes, FEA and EC periods, as well as disclosure reports and ballot access information.
- Reporting Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Registration and Reporting Forms
- Filing With Other Agencies -- IRS
- Campaign Guides
- Current Record Newsletters
- Archived Record Newsletters (prior to 12/1/2004)
- BCRA Information
- Timely Tips for Treasurers (RSS)
- Selected Publications
- Reporting Help and Filing Information
- Policy Statements and Other Guidance