The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has implemented a series of measures aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the agency’s enforcement program. Two of the initiatives are geared toward the agency’s traditional enforcement program that is administered by the Office of General Counsel (OGC). These are the Enforcement Priority System (EPS) and the Case Management System (CMS). The Staff Director manages two additional improvement efforts, the Administrative Fine Program and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (ADR). The Enforcement Profile report documents the impact of these changes.
The PDF files on this website may be viewed or printed using Adobe Reader from Adobe.
Statistics on Enforcement and Compliance Operations
- Enforcement Statistics for Fiscal Years 1977-2018
- Status of Enforcement Report for the First Quarter FY 2018 [PDF]
- Status of Enforcement Report for the Second Quarter FY 2018 [PDF]
- Status of Enforcement Report for the Third Quarter FY 2018 [PDF]
- Status of Enforcement Report for the Fiscal Year FY 2018 [PDF]
- Supplemental Statistics for Fiscal Years 2009 - 2010 [PDF]
- Selected Enforcement Statistics for Fiscal Years 2003 - 2008 [PDF; 9 pages]
- Compliance Overview and Selected Compliance Statistics for Fiscal Years 2005 - 2008 [PDF; 9 pages]
- Enforcement Profile for Fiscal Year 2005 (October 1, 2004 – September 30, 2005) [PDF; 41 pages]
- Civil Penalties Chart